2020 Summer Kamp Programs
Ridiculous - August 2-7
Last year we introduced Ridiculous as a the wacky cousin of Outrageous and kampers loved it! We have more Ridiculous activities, events and games in store for this year. An awesome opportunity to make new friends and try new things as well as seeing old friends. What are we going to do this year? Join us for Ridiculous and find out!
Outrageous - August 9-14
Outrageous week continues to be one of our most popular weeks. Outdoing last summer’s Outrageous Week wasn’t easy, but we’ve got you covered with more Outrageous activities, completely Outrageous special events, and totally Outrageous night games. Wait till you see what we have in store for you this year! We cannot divulge any details until all kampers are at Vanderkamp. This is a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and make new ones while doing things you’ve never done before and may never do again. Sign up soon as this kamp is sure to fill up quickly! Note: This is a noisy, high energy, high intensity week that may not be appropriate for all kampers
Boomerang - August 2-14
What could make Ridiculous or Outrageous even better? How about not having to choose! Boomerang allows you to combine all of the great wacky fun of Ridiculous with the over the top events and activities of Outrageous without ever leaving Vanderkamp! Just imagine 2 weeks of non stop FUN.
What do we do at kamp?
- We eat! and sometimes that even gets more than a little wacky!
- We have Morning Clubs - Polar Plunge, Biking, Running & Gaga (not a morning person? No worries, this is optional)
- Evening Kampfires
- Engaging Daily Bible Study
- Swimming with swim lessons for those interested
- Activities including: Arts & Crafts, Archery, Hiking, Drama, Canoeing/Kayaking, Wacky Games, Environmental Education, Orienteering and of course, GaGa
- Additional Praise/Worship including Morning Devotions and Evening Vespers
- Amazing All-Kamp Evening Games
Opportunities to Save:
Early Bird Registration (full payment required by Saturday May 2nd)
Multiple Session, Multiple Sibling or Bring a New VK Friend (limit one per kamper per session)
Kampership (Financial Assistance) Policy:
We believe that all youth benefit tremendously from their summer kamp experiences at Vanderkamp. Therefore no youth is ever denied the opportunity due to an inability to pay... and no family must bear the indignity of proving their need...
While we are often able to accommodate requests, we cannot guarantee financial assistance for more than one week of kamp per youth.